1. Respecting your privacy
This policy is effective as at December 10 2018. We may update this policy – if we do, you’ll always find the most up-to-date version on the Website.
The types of personal information we may collect from you include, but is not limited to:
- Your full name;
- Images of you;
- Contact details such as postal or email address and telephone numbers;
- Your demographic information, such as postcode;
- Other contact details such as social media handles;
- Your age and/or date of birth;
- Your preferences and/or opinions;
- Information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- Information about your access and use of our Website, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Website, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- Any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
We may sometimes collect sensitive personal information, such as your nationality, racial or ethnic origin etc. Unless required to by law, we will only collect sensitive information with your consent.
Online Data Collection
We may use web beacons on our Website from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and use our Website, and associated social media platforms;
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Website and associated social media platforms;
- To run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- For any other purpose where you have given consent.
We may share your personal information with certain third parties, including but not limited to:
- Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
8. Links to Other Websites
Novatti Group Ltd (ABN 98 606 556 183)